November 7th Annual Night of the Stars Gala at Music Hall
SIGN UP TO ATTEND BEFORE IT SELLS OUT: REGISTRATION OPTIONS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE
The Annual Night of the Stars Awards program is the most visible activity of the NAIOP Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Chapter. Recognizing and honoring this year’s top commercial and real estate projects and illuming professionals – you will want to make sure you are there!
Keynote Speaker: Phil Castellini
Emcee: Evan Millward
NAIOP Night of the Stars – 2019 Awards
Developer of the Year
The Developer of the Year Award is given to one developer that best exemplifies leadership and innovation in the Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky commercial real estate market. Factors considered in selecting the winner include, but are not necessarily limited to:
- Outstanding quality of projects and services.Nominees and their projects demonstrate quality, innovation, and creativity that set them apart from other developers.
- Impact on Market. Nominees and their projects have a demonstrated transformational impact on local economic and market conditions, and the commercial real estate industry.
- Financial consistency and stability. Nominees implement successful strategies for return on investment, economic sustainability, and success.
- Ability to adapt to market conditions. Nominees are adaptable and successful in navigating economic, community impact, demographic, and environmental conditions.
- Support of the local community.Nominees support their communities with charitable and philanthropic activities.
Broker of the Year
The Broker of the Year Award is given to one broker or brokerage team that has demonstrated excellence in the representation of owners, sellers, buyers, and tenants in leasing or investment sale transactions. Factors considered in selecting the winner include, but are not necessarily limited to:
- Number and significance of transactions. Nominees have a demonstrated track record of successful and impactful transactions.
- Creativity as demonstrated by transaction structure. Nominees have demonstrated ability to overcome obstacles and develop creative solutions to meet client needs and bring transactions to closing.
- Volume of transactions. Nominees have completed a significant gross volume of leasing or sales transactions as measured by both square footage and monetary value.
- Support of the local community. Nominees support their communities with charitable and philanthropic activities.
Submissions should describe at least one notable transaction.
Office Deal of the Year Industrial Deal of the Year Multifamily, Retail, Hospitality, and Mixed Use Deal of the Year
The Deal of the Year Awards recognize real estate transaction or development project teams who demonstrated creativity in addressing items important to the successful completion of a transaction or project which had a significant market impact. Factors considered in selecting the winner include, but are not necessarily limited to:
- Impact on Market. Nominated deals have a demonstrated transformational impact on the commercial real estate industry, as well as local economic and market conditions. Specific impacts could include effect on rents, jobs created, and market growth and absorption.
- Innovation. Nominated deals show creativity in concept, land use, space utilization, lease terms, financing structures, deal structures, design, construction, tenant build-out, and achievement of unique objectives of stakeholders.
- Overcoming Obstacles. Nominated deals have succeeded despite challenges posed by design, environmental matters, zoning and governmental issues, space planning challenges, and conflicting objectives of participants.
The award considers achievements during the period of September 1, 2018 – August 31, 2019 (the “Award Period”). Any development project to be considered in association with this award must have received a certificate of occupancy during the Award Period. Any sale transaction to be considered in association with this award must have closed during the Award Period, and any lease transaction to be considered in association with this award must have been fully executed during the Award Period.
Ticket prices to attend Night of the Stars:
$125 per person for one individual
$100 per person for 5 or more individuals
$85 per person for 10 or more individuals